Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Generating and Focusing Tool (Term 1 Week 6)
Name: ______Min Khant Htein Alex_________________ Class: Sec 1 _04___
Brainstorming Activity 1
Generate as many ideas as you can for the use of rubber bands (at least 30). Number each of your idea.
- Use them to tie your hair.
- Use them to tie your papers / books / etc…
- Use them to make a art structure.
- Use them to shoot.
- Make a cross bow / bow .
- Use them to hang pictures.
- Use them to wrap around the phone and act as phone cover.
- Use them to make slingshots.
- Use them to wrap around sharp table corners.
- Use them to tie broken spectacles.
Paired Comparison Analysis Activity 1
Pick the top 4 ideas based on the criterion of innovativeness (different, most original, unique, feasible)
A. Use them to make a art structure.
B. Use them to wrap around the phone and act as phone cover.
C. Use them to hang pictures.
D. Use them to wrap around sharp table corners.
A vs B > Winner 1 = B C vs D > Winner 2 = D Winner 1 vs Winner 2 = B
Where do your top 4 ideas come from? Are they ideas from the beginning, middle or end, or all over?
What gives you those ideas?